[DL] Your Opinions, An Opinion On A Previous Idea

Hi Everyone,

You all remember a while back I suggested a potential follow up CD for weird wallins?

Well, it may be a reality, a demo cd has been posted to shane with sample tracks on a proposed new cd. All fully surround sound and composed and recorded by MG Music.

thought you guys might like to hear the demo cd so I borrowed some webspace and sent it up.

http://www.theladyelizabeth.co.uk/deadlands/

please down load this before listening and save our hosts bandwidth.

Let's hear yer comments folks.

Peter King,
Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.