Re: [DL] Your Opinions, An Opinion On A Previous Idea

Very nice job, Peter. I'm impressed.  I've done a small bit of recording
myself, enough to appreciate how much work you really did here.  How did
you get involved in Foley work anyhow?  It is something I have been
interested in for awhile now.

Best,

Greg