Re: [DL] Your Opinions, An Opinion On A Previous Idea

The two sound good, and I'd buy it on what I heard.  But I'd have to listen
to the whole thing before I could recommend it.

I do have one concern though - the medley gives the impression that the
whole thing uses non-music sounds quite heavily.  I would think that such
sounds would be distracting during a game, or perhaps giving audio. . .
influences. . . to events that aren't there.  For example, the shots
ringing out during the gunfight portion might jar with what's happening
during the actual game session.

0.02