Re: [DL] Fudging

I am one who takes a very opposing view to this.  Life
is not about "roleplaying", it is about doing a
cost-benefits analysis to each action, and then
jumping in and seeing where fate takes you.

As Caesar said, "The DIE is cast, the Rubicon is
crossed."  Caesar would not have been Caesar without
some good "die rolls."

To me, this should be reflected in gaming.  Players
should be rewarded for good roleplaying, but the world
is not a friendly place, and the fun of it all is in
beating the odds.

Rolling that 20 just when you need it most...