[DL] Hucksters (Random thoughts)

> Perhaps...  but my understanding of Hoyle's coding (and probably
> Siltgreaves
> as well) is that it has been deciphered by hucksters-to-be in the past.

I always thought that hucksters should take more advantage of thier
universal ability to understand Hoyle's code to publish messages for
huckster's in other publications. Maybe a weekly update on world events
from a huckster's point of view in the tomestone epitaph, or the true
story behind dime novels sneaked into the novel its self. Or since
holye's code was supposed to include the illustrations in his book,
Hucksters might be able to pass on messages by the cards they play, or
pictures of cards, "Dogs playing poker" might be a secret warning to
other Hucksters to "beware the angular hounds". Decorations of poker
cards in a saloon may serve as warning signs against the use of hexes in
games, and even just plain old names for buinesses drawn from holye's
book might serve as advetisments for speical serveces for the hexslinging
gentleman.