RE: [DL] Deadlands Darwin Awards

My story may not be Darwin but it does deserve an Honorable Mention.

A Doomsayer in my HOE party had wanted to use Nuke for a long time.
Finally while fighting a huge Desert Gator (immune to Radiation) He got
his chance, unfortunately the creature was up close and personal
fighting the party but he let it go anyway's.  Needless to say no damage
was done to the Gator but the rest of the party was willing to feed the
doomsayer to it on principle alone.  The only thing that stopped them
was the cyborg's AI and hinderances.
Plus after that failed he started to run away from the fight which just
pissed off the other players even more.