Re: [DL] Deadlands Darwin Awards

Mine was a Chinese Mad Scientist who done blowed hisself up.  Ya ya, I know,
that's rather common...

But this was after really annoying me and the other Player for an hour,
fighting to get more "Lab Time" and playing with the cards, and then
complaining that he only "Barely" got what was needed, saying the system was
"Unfair".

He was building a Man-Portable Portable Mortar with the destructive power of
a 12-Pounder.  He *FINALLY* got his draw...  Went out to test it...

In the words of the other Player...  "I'm taking my wagon, and getting far
away...  REALLY REALLY FAR AWAY!!!"

I didn't even have to botch the rolls to get a Catastrophic Malfunction.

*KA...  BOOM!!!*

One ash-filled sandle bounced over to the other PC, and that was the *LAST*
time someone accused the system of being unfair.

They *KNEW* it was after that.

MUH-HA-HA-HA!!!

Ray.