Re: [DL] The Art of Spaghetti Western

Ah, well that does change things a bit.

I've never seen the beginning of this movie (if I was Harrowed, I would have the supernatural ability to consistantly miss the first 10-15 minutes of a movie), so I missed the bit about the girl praying for help. Still reminds me too much of High Plains Drifter to get full points as an original movie.

That would make it worthy Deadlands-fodder, though.

Okay, I'll back off my rant. And next time I watch it, I'll try to use both eyes and both ears... :)

Derek D. Bass

> Then you've obviously missed something very important in "Pale Rider" and
> the most important reason why it's such a good Deadlands movie....
> I'll give you a few hints...
<SNIP>
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup