RE: [DL] Special Viewing of "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

I got the DVD a few days ago, but haven't had time to watch it yet.
So I checked the deleted szenes and I already knew them... seems they were
part of the German release I saw on tv.
I know specifically that I saw the scene at the fort with Sentenza, where
he ask the soldier about Carson and the scene where Tuco washes his feet in
the desert.

Funny that these scenes weren't in the US release...
Well, it's good anyway that I got myself the DVD collection - those video
tapes barely showes anything anymore...

Markus