[DL] Titanic game

I am going to be atrting to run a new Deadlands game after being away from the system for a couple of years and wanted to run an idea past some of you guys.

The party will consist of a group recruited in the US to escort a package( relic, small child, woman, not decided yet!) to the UK.

I was going to have them travel over on a giant ghost rock powered passenger liner (TITANIC anyone), which has a group of cultists on board who intend to sink the ship to use the deaths to summon a greater Manitou.

Obviously if they survive this then I can think about the UK side of the campaign.

Ideas anyone?