[DL] War Of The Worlds Sourcebook (Cheap OT Plug)

Hi,
         My friends at Gold Rush Games have just posted a free 12-page PDF
preview of the War of the Worlds Sourcebook for the Action! and D20
Systems, written by H.G. Wells and Yours Truly.

         You can get it here:
         http://www.goldrushgames.com/wotw.html

         It has some info Marshals may find useful in their DL games,
particularly if they're going to be using the upcoming Deadlands Europe book.

         Enjoy!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_