Re: [DL] Newbie question

That's too much like hit points for my taste, I just go with once they
have taken 5 wounds, they're out of the fight, doesn't matter where.
Then you can use the chip wound tracking. When an extra takes a wound,
place a white chip under the mini, red=2, blue = 3, blue+white = 4, off
the table =5. The fun part is that when the players do damage, they are
more then happy to place the chips for you.

--Dirk