Re: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

Wow.. that's the first time I've heard of a player turning down a new game
because it "sounds wierd". Sounds wierd ;)

On a second note, I always saw Deadlands as somewhat similar to Shadowrun.
They both have that sudden "change of the world thing" going, with monsters
and magic and all that follows with it. Shadowrun has the indian ghost
dance that changed the whole world, and Deadlands have.. well, you know,
and if you don't I'm not gonna tell you..

My spoiler policy is that I won't post anything I wouldn't want my players
to know without adding spoiler space, and I still pretty much keep my
players in the dark on what really happened back then.

- Frank -