Re: [DL] Stranded in Arkansas

At 11:57 AM 5/11/2003, serfmonkey@ameritech.net wrote:
>The question, for those of you who have run detailed, long-time campaigns
>and/or have historical knowledge about the state of Arkansas (or maybe you
>LIVE in Arkansas and have some insider information!), is what are some
>logical hooks/adventures/situations I can get them into without making their
>location seem like just a stopping-point on their way to the Weird West? I
>know that the locations of many adventures can be modified, but I'm looking
>for concepts that would be logical and intrinsic to the state.Anyone got
>some sure-fire ideas?

         There's a couple of Arkansas-related plot hooks in Lone Stars.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_