Re: [DL] Deadlands Props

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 05:41  PM, Lorgryt wrote:
> http://www.usgamesinc.com/

Very nice site. In addition to the aforementioned lawman and civil war
decks, the 'crooked' deck could be prefect for some Hucksters, and for
any HoE hucksters who might've had a really 'interesting' life, there's
the nifty WWII aircraft ID deck... I have a vague idea for a long-lived
HoE huckster who picked up one of these decks while in WWII...

I'm seriously thinking about getting everyone I know a deck of cards
this Christmas. my sister-in-law collects teddy ebars, so the teddy
bear deck from these guys would be great... Although I've already
threatened to get one for my posse's HoE Huckster.