Re: [DL] War Of The Worlds Sourcebook (Cheap OT Plug)

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 10:39  PM, Matthew DeForrest wrote:
> At 09:08 PM 5/10/2003 -0400, Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.
> wrote:
>>         You can get it here:
>>         http://www.goldrushgames.com/wotw.html
> And a damn fine book it is, ladies and gentlemen.  Although I haven't
> written the review I have planned, let me give you the brief rundown
> here:

...And if nothing else, visiting the page above lets you see what the
esteemed Mr. McGlothlin actually looks like!

(For some reason i always had the mental image of more of a 'Doc
Holliday' type, for some reason... I was pretty far off, I guess.)