Re: [DL] War Of The Worlds Sourcebook (Cheap OT Plug)

At 12:06 PM 5/13/2003, balance@tubas.net wrote:
>...And if nothing else, visiting the page above lets you see what the
>esteemed Mr. McGlothlin actually looks like!

         :-)

>(For some reason i always had the mental image of more of a 'Doc Holliday'
>type, for some reason... I was pretty far off, I guess.)

         Shows what I get for only having two digital pics of myself, and
both have me outfitted in my nGo colors.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_