Re: [DL] Kids

The only kid we ever had in the game was a playfull ghost named Lucy. Lucy
had lived way out in the prairie with her parents in a large wooden house.
One day her parents went in to town and left Lucy all alone in that big old
house. One the way back from town her parents will killed by some bandits
just a few miles from home and there bodies were hidden.  Since they lived
so far from town and didn't have any family nearby no one knew that Lucy was
alone, and hungry. Eventually Lucy starved to death because she wasn't
strong enough to run a can opener, even though the pantry was full of food.
The posse, fleeing from some bad weather finds Lucys house out in the middle
of no where and they go inside. Lucy's dad was a sucessful merchant and the
house is very nice with lots of fancy silverwear, jewlry, and nice things.
The posse, of corse, couldn't keep their sticky little hands off all of this
stuff in this abandoned house. Until, that is, they realized that everytime
they took something, Lucy would bite of one of their fingers, or their nose,
or their ears. The posse had a real  hard time with something that they
couldn't just shoot. I was rolling randomly to see what body parts were
bitten off and to my incredable disapointment the only person who got their
trigger finger bitten off was a harrowed gunslinger. Rather than screw
around and try to put Lucys spirit to rest the posse just got freaked out
and ran like little girls.

Justin