Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [OT]

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 10:16 PM, Joey Fanning wrote:

Let's try this again. The first post referred to the LC companion, which
apparently ended the DL saga and mentioned some sort of "reboot" to the
setting. This is all I've been asking about. The forum is currently
inoperable, so I would like someone to tell me what these people are talking
about.

I apologize for not having direct links tot he posts ('Course, the forum is down at the moment, anyway... Viva email!) but shane has hinted at a big announcement concerning Deadlands in March 2004 or so.

I don't think he mentioned details, and it's been mostly hinting, and small hints at that. calling it a 'reboot' seems to be based more on our hopes and guesses from the hints than anything definite.

The basic gist I got was to keep the faith, and Shane will repay our patience in early 2004.