Re: [DL] Re: League of Ex-Gen

I loved Vol I of the comics, oh, sorry, Graphic Novel.  Vol 2 is not quite as good, so far, but still entertaining.  I love Alan Moore's writing, and his conceptual genius.  From Hell and Watchmen ROCK!  I was very hyped when I heard about the movie being made, but then I read what was being changed and lost a lot of interest, so much so that I will wait until it;s on cable, or until a friend gets it on video before I see it.

David Sumpter

If I had a witty comment, I'd put it here.

Do you Yahoo!?