[DL] About the Reboot...

here's something I jsut posted to the forum that applies equally here:

--
Shane's new Shooting Blind has been posted with some serious Deadlands news.

As a small suggestion to everyone, sleep on this.

Keep in mind the big picture. As Shane says, it's a weird market to be publishing in, and he's not fooling around with more than a game we love. He loves deadlands, too, but he also has to keep his family clothed and fed. There's a lot of issues involved here.

Anyway, I'm going to take my own advice. I'll post some thoughts tomorrow. Maybe I'll have rethought the article and be more positive about it, maybe I won't. We'll see.

But really: I think that Shane's thought about this for a while, so let's give him the benefit of the doubt and spend a few measly hours before getting angry about it, OK? He's probably spent weeks considering a plan of action, we can spare a few hours, right?
--
Just give it a nights sleep to sink in, OK?