Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [Shane]

In a message dated 7/29/2003 4:49:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, deadlands@ameritech.net writes:

The
long and short of it is that he plans on doing only three more books for
Deadlands and these will be using the Savage Worlds rules. Essentially, the
Deadlands game line is complete.

I haven't said there wouldn't be additional books after each line's new hardback comes out. That's a VERY strong possibility since they'll be so complete, but it's equally as likely I'll do a few event books afterward that give you more detail on some of the things highlighted in the book, or new adventures (at least in PDF or PoD format). THAT'S the detail I'm still working out.

Thanks!

Shane