Re: PC kills PC was Re: [DL] "Mundane" Death

(Potentially spoileriffic)

I was actually forced to kill another player.  My
character was Harrowed as the result of a Black Joker
drawn at creation.  At one point she lost Dominion,
and the Marshall gave me a choice:  play the scene out
myself and possibly earn chips and the right to
continue to play her while she was being
Manitou-controlled, or let him take over and lose out
on the possibility of role-playing chips, etc.

I chose to play it out, and I did end up killing the
other posse memeber (he *did* tell me to do my best to
kill him, and unfortunately - for the other character
- the Harrowed in question was well set up for
killin').  The other player took it pretty well in the
end - he understood the circumstances and didn't blame
me for them (I didn't *choose* to make her Harrowed!)
but he was pretty disappointed.

Tif