RE: [DL] Wives and stuff

>It's also the reason we'll -never- get to star in
>horror movies.  "You say the power's out and all
>you've got are these candellabras to go explore the
>haunted basement?  FORGET YOU, I'm waiting until
>sunrise!"

No, no, no... it'd be more like this...

"Yes, we've lost power, and the fusebox is in the basement... the haunted
basement.  But don't worry, we still have these candelabras for light."
"Right.  Then we head for the attic."
"What?  I just told you the fusebox was in the basement."
"Yes, you told us that... which means the answer to ending the hauntings is
as far from there as possible, making the attic our most likely suspect for
the location of the 98% chance that the solution is in a diary or journal we
end up finding."
"Um, no, trust me, there's nothing in the attic to concern you.  I'm telling
you..."
"Speaking of which," <draws pistol from back of waistband and puts it to
other speaker's forehead> "...why don't you tell us the part you aren't
saying.  I think now would be a most opportune moment for that secret you
have that was planned for the most inopportune moment.  And if you feel
cocky at all, understand that my clip is loaded with alternating silver,
ebony, and phosphorus rounds... all of which have been blessed by members of
seven different religious denominations.  So, start talking."

At least, that's how my group would probably handle it.  ;-)

Clint