Re: [DL] new relic idea

  As others have stated this is to powerful as it
gives the blessed everything he'll ever need (as far
as powers go).  However, if you still wanted to go
this route I would recommend that the blessed would
have to spend chips for each miracle or gift( a white
for TN 5 or less, a red for TN 7 or 9 and a blue for
TN 11, leaving a legend chip for a 24 hour long gift)
and under no circumstance let them just use divine
interventions from this relic or if you do then the
bible should be taken up to heaven as the blessed uses
the one divine intervention that this relic provides.
  Also I would only allow this relic to be used by a
Protestant Christian blessed.
 Just my 2 cents.
                                   Horace Black