Re: [DL] Perdition's Daughter (or OOPS...I didn't MEAN to put a flying claw in your head, mister!)

I'll leave the spoiler space.

> SO...
>
> Harrowed, anyone?

I would give the MA something a little special.  How about a headless
DuChamps trying to replace the head he lost.  You could introduce him
as some unrelated gruesome murders, where the corpse is left headless.
The victims are all Martial Artists of varying schools, which leads to
tension between the various schools and a possible style wat.  If the
PC's investigate the MA gets the surprise (and bad Karma) that comes
with his betrayal of his ideals, and finds out that he is the (root)
cause of the series of gruesome murders (he could even become a
suspect).  Of course the head DuChamps is looking for is the MA's; his
own is stored somewhere safe out of harms way.  With DuChamps head
somewhere inaccessible, the posse has no permanent solution to putting
him down.  DuChamps will eventually rest in peace when he either has
the MA's head or the posse (somehow) manage to track down the hidden
DuChamps head and destroy it.

Cheers

Roy