Re: [DL] Fate of Deadlands

Actaully Stepen they will be releasing a new book
called Deadlands Reloaded. It will be for savage
worlds and will have the entire storyline of the weird
west and they will be releasing a book like this for
their other 2 deadlands games as well.

Also unless this is also changed they will have it in
the classic system also. As i understand it it will be
on the website as a download. again i am not sure
about that one but hey you never know it could be
printed too.

Hope this helps.

Also unless otherwise known this book should be out
soon, Right Shane?

Mark
--- "Stephen L. Jacobs" <steve@epciowa.com> wrote:
> I have a Question that I hope will dispel a rumor
> that I heard here in my
> local gaming circles... And Please Forgive me for
> asking it if it has
> already been answered here, I'm new to the list.
>
> The rumor states that Deadlands is dead and that
> everything is being
> transferred to Savage Worlds.
>
> Is there any truth to this?
>
> Sincerely
> Keeping my fingers crossed that it anit true.
> Stephen Jacobs

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
                   -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins