[DL] Justin Baldwin

Care to give us more info on the who what when where and how long this convention is going to be?  ;)

Carl

Justin Baldwin <innovmr@hotmail.com> wrote:
I would just like to throw a big "Thank you" out to Shane and the folks at
Pinnacle. I am a member of the South East Kansas Gaming Guild and have
introduced many members of the guild to the sweet carress of Deadlands.

We are organizing a convention slated for March at Pittsburg University and
Pinnacle has offered to donate prizes for our event. I am proud to be a
Deadlands fan and think it is great to see a gaming company giving back to
its customers.

Thanks again,

Justin