RE: [DL] Fate of Deadlands

Sorry to disappoint, but the story is basically true.  The plans for further
source books is pretty much nixed.  There will be three more Deadlands
books, all with "Reloaded" in the title.  One for each time period --
Deadlands: Reloaded, Hell On Earth: Reloaded, Lost Colony: Reloaded.  They
will be Savage Worlds settings, with all secrets and stories that are
mentioned explained.  Hopefully a few things (like the Cackler) that were
mentioned in the original books will be addressed in the Reloaded books.

At least, I haven't heard any news other than that.  The powers that be can
correct me if they need.

Jeff Y.