RE: [DL] Associate Favor

> I believe the way that it works is that it is
> permanently available to the appeasement pool each
> time the favor is invoked (ie your chain-gun peace
> pipe of lightning... nice image by the way) however
> there are a couple of things you ought to keep in mind
> about this that reduces the sickness of the item...

Ahah!  Okay, thank you.  :)  I'm sorry about my previous reply, as I had
seen your other email but not this one.

> 1)The blessing can only be given to the item once per
> favor. So 1 free appeasement point is the maximum you
> will recieve unless you also give it the associate
> medicine way blessing at which point 2 points is
> permanently available.

Okay, I did note the distinct lack of a way to grant the item more than one
appeasement point per favor.  (Unless you both Imbue the Favor in the the
Item as well and give it Permanent Appeasement...  an interesting, though
costly way to circumvent.)

> 2)The same favor called upon within 24 hours costs +1
> appeasement cumulative for each such favor. Thus if
> the item is not associated with a medicine way... a 1
> point favor is free the first time, costs 1 the second
> time, costs 2 the third time... and so on and so on.
> There is to my knowledge no specific exception to this
> rule for blessed items.

I wasn't aware of that particular rule.  So additional rituals anger the
spirits and additional favors accrue appeasement penalties?  Erk.

> *snip of a great example*

> Hope this helps.

It does very much indeed!  Mucho thanks.  :)