RE: [DL] Associate Favor

Sorry everyone, brain fart.

> I wasn't aware of that particular rule.  So additional rituals anger the
> spirits and additional favors accrue appeasement penalties?  Erk.

I just checked the notation on "angering the spirits" and this is what you
are talking about.  For some reason I thought it gave you penalties on
ritual rolls.  My bad!

On a side note, my shaman character is a child of Buffalo anyway, so he can
keep spending white chips for truly sick chain-lightning peace pipe action.
;)