Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Re: Savage Deadlands

In a message dated 12/5/2003 10:40:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, yelost1@hotmail.com writes:
sincerely

W.B. Prescott
Hey WB,

I won't quote your whole post, but basically I think your concerns are valid and I'm diligently working away to make sure you're happy.

All I ask is that you give me a chance. Let me finish the thing, then I'll make *absolutely sure* it's clear how things work on here or the website somehow so you can decide if you think you'll like it before you plop down $40 or $50. (Yes, it will be that much because it's full color and 256 pages). And of course I'll make the story wrap-up elements available in *some* format as well for those who don't want to switch from classic.

Thanks all!

Shane