Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Re: Savage Deadlands

Aw shucks, Nick. I appreciate all the time and effort you've put into helping me and the others fill in the holes. PEG/GWG is a very different beast than it was a few years back when there were 14 employees and I could devote time more to what I *like* doing--writing. These days, writing time is a precious commodity and the legacy of the past--prolificly--is hard to live up to.

So thanks Nick (and everyone else) who helps me keep the ship afloat.

And Happy Holidays!

Shane