Re: [DL] Forum Boards (A little help?)

What's the username and what type of error are you getting.

--Dirk
Forum admin.

Marshal Mike wrote:
Howdy!

Boy, it's been awhile, hasn't it?
Well, I haven't posted on here for awhile since I'd
been using the forum boards.  But, I kinda dropped off
of the face of the Earth shortly after the forums
hiccupped one weekend and wiped out all the posts.
I had been meaning to post again there, but, when I go
to log in, it won't let me.  I'm still registered
there.  I've check my profile out.  I even had a my
password reset and sent to me.  I tried out that
password and it still won't work.

I don't want to have to re-register for the forum if I
don't have to.
So... a little help, please?
Sorry for posting this here, but I figured SOMEONE who
can help me will see this here.

Adios,
Marshal Mike