Re: [DL] Dodging multiple attacks- Classic

Checking the accumulated rulings
(http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/wwrules.htm) it seems John Goff
ruled that a vamoose lasts for the action card in which it was
performed (this is listed under  Combat: Vamoosin').

So a new dodge roll is required for each attack on a different action
card.  So in the case of your Black Hat - when shot at by a posse
member with 2 gattling pistols - both pistols are fired in the same
action - so he only has to make one dodge roll for them both.   However
if another posse member (or I guess the same posse member) was to shoot
at him on a different action card - then he'd have to make a whole new
roll.

In my experience this is easier on the PC's than the NPC's as the NPC's
tend to go all at once anyway - so the PC's need to make fewer dodge
rolls.

Hope this helps

Roy