Re: [DL] GM new to setting could use some help.

> I don't know why, whether it's the long absence from gaming, because
> I'm totally new to the setting or just hitting a dry spell, but I'm
> having trouble with the adventure, and I could use some help with
> ideas.

If you are looking for general ideas for things to happen to a town
then do a google search for - Cactus Colorado - go to - Rules - and
then - Events - and you'll find random events for each card in the
deck.

I've also been getting around to put up my town of Tumbleweed which I
created plot threads that were going on in town to distract the
players.  There quite a few of them and they were generally linked to
people an places - so if you navigate around the town of tumbleweed
you'll see them linked in various places.

http://freespace.virgin.net/roy.ster/Deadlands/town/marshal/main_tumbleweed.html

Hope this helps

Roy