[DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Anyone watching Deadwood on HBO

In a message dated 4/27/2004 1:01:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Natasha_Corey@yahoo.com writes:
I have, and I'm really enjoying the unabashed, real
nitty gritty approach.  That and the opening theme
song; it gets stuck in my head for days at a time.  As
for gaming ideas, there are plenty of lessons there on
what NOT to do!

Marguerite
I'm digging it as well. My one complaint: The first couple of shows, particularly the first 5 minutes of the first episode, it was very obvious they wanted to say "Look! We're on HBO! We can say F(*# and C#$)(*S)(*)*R!" And then proceeded to use 'em like commas. ;)

Shanester