Re: [DL] Re: [Savage_Worlds] Anyone watching Deadwood on HBO

True, true...  It makes for a nice contrast to other
"clean" westerns, though; much more realistic if thick
at time.

I like the language in general, though.  I've taken to
watching the shows with a notepad nearby so I can jot
down cool lines just to see which ones show up in the
next Deadlands session.  ;-)

Marguerite

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> I'm digging it as well. My one complaint: The first
> couple of shows, particularly the first 5 minutes of

> the first episode, it was very obvious they wanted
> to say "Look! We're on HBO! We can say F(*# and
> C#$)(*S)(*)*R!" And then proceeded to use 'em like
> commas. ;)
> Shanester

=====
Alea Iacta Est!