Re: [DL] It's been a while an' I'm fixin' to play!

Since he's a newbie, I'd keep it simple and straightforward. Without campaign
specifics, that's the best advice I can give. But newbies have enough on
their hands without getting overly complicated with roleplaying demands. They have
to get used to the idea of a game where no one wins or loses, they have to
get used to the concept of an ongoing *story*, they have to get used to the idea
of ROLE playing, and they have to learn the rules so they can do the ROLL
playing. Once the player is comfortable, you can spice things up for the
character, but I would start simple.

As they say, your mileage may vary.

John Gallagher

No truer words were ever spoken Sir Gallagher.....*sniff*sniff* no that ain't a tear...But anyhow If more Gm's had that attitude the games would be 100% better..........that is if Deadlands could get better.....but I doubt it.

OK I'm going back on the couch.........Later

Do you Yahoo!?