Re: [DL] It's been a while an' I'm fixin' to play!

 have any suggestions for running an Agent in
> a posse. I'm never quite sure how much info to give them or authority.
> Any thing be helpful!
Most field agents have handlers that are thier contact with the main
agency, such a handler can provide information, gear, and missions as
needed. The handler is also good for messing with the players head, is
everything he saying real, is he holding back information that the player
could need based on some higher order, is he playing his own game,
sending the player on missions for his own advantage. Maybe the handler
isn't even in the emply of the agency and was lying to the player from
the start.