Re: [DL] my group the update

Title: Re: [DL] my group the update

Ahh... That can be rough.  I’ve met some very good (even great) GM’s who were lousy players.

Perhaps he needs a “talking to”? :-)

Take care,

Derek

> On 11/29/04 1:27 PM, "carl smith" <fishhook79@yahoo.com> wrote:

They usually play white hats and are the good guys.  To be honest I can pin most of this on one player.  He is use to being the GM and has some trouble not being in control.  The others look to him naturaly because of this as the "leader".  He is the one playing the indian with a wolf guardian spirit.  This is what is making him jump in and be all physical (Might makes right kind of thing).  The ranger guy goes along with it because he expects things for being a ranger so he is all for the take what you need/want attitude that the indian brings.

No they do not kill NPC's in other games (mostly cause the GM will not let them where as I am willing to let them hang themselves).

Carl Smith

Harry Canyon <harrycanyon@mac.com> wrote:

Hi Carl,

Just a couple of questions...

What type of game (either system or style) do these folks usually play? Do they frequently kill and maim innocent NPC‚s in other games?

Mostly I‚m just curious where they got the notion that „they‚re doing the right thing.‰ ;-)

FWIW, I think you‚re handling this the right way. And seeing as how they seem to be completely unrepentant and oblivious that they aren‚t being the White Hats, I think they‚ll probably need to come up with a new posse. (Hee hee, you could have the new posse track down and apprehend the old one. :-)

Take care,

Derek

> On 11/29/04 10:36 AM, "carl smith" <fishhook79@yahoo.com> wrote:

I may have to from the looks of it.  The question now is how many PC casualties or repercussions will it take to make the group right again?  One thing I need to consider is that they really do feel that they are "doing right".  They are not going out "intentionally" to raise the fear level (at least not yet); it≠s just a byproduct of their actions.

Carl "What the hell happend to my group" Smith

Stephen Jacobs <steve@epciowa.com> wrote:
Hummmm∑ Maybe you should switch to playing an evil campaign. lol