[DL] Shadow Walk

A quick question on Shadow Walk as I don't have the details with me
(and so am unsure whether they are answered in it's description).   If
the character shadow walking is holding a gun it automatically "walks"
with him.  What happens if the character walks up behind someone, puts
their hand on the person's pistol (or grabs the butt) and then shadow
walks - does the pistol go with him?

If the other person was holding the gun and the huckster just touched
it or grabbed the barrel I'd say no.  However if the pistol was just in
a holster I was thinking that maybe it would go with him or does the
item need to be regarded as his? Any thoughts?

Thanks

Roy