Re: [DL] Shadow Walk

That's an interesting read of Shadowwalk. I always thought of it as
turning the shadow into a portal for the Huckster, not "ghosting" him
and everything on him. With the portal it would just be a matter of
getting it away from the victim. As Marshal I might even rule,
depending on the outcome of the filch, that the victim themself is
tugged through the shadow with the Huckster. Sure, maybe not elegant or
rules-legal, but fun for the whole posse.