From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of carl smith
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 12:53 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Too old to game?

No problems with it here.? My little girl made up her first character as a
"Deadlands Princess".? Daddy was more than a little surprised however when
creating the character she pulled all 4 aces and both jokers.? To boot there
was not a d4 in the bunch and d6's all were in the 4's.? A character anyone
would be proud of... with the exception of having to be a princess that is.
?
Carl Smith