Re: [DL] Tale Tellin'

>Thats really screwed up. Sort of fits with the blurb in the Agency book. But if thats the case >why isn't the entire east coast a Deadland? I mean the fear just keeps building right?

The fear wouldn't build up indefinately, because it says that after an area's been "cleaned" and has no more attacks or trouble for 2 months the fear level decreases by 1. So if an agency type took out the monster and covered it up, then (unless another monster moved in in the meantime) the fear level would decrease, but far, far slower than with tale-tellin'.

One thing I do wonder: If an area is a Deadland and there are no people living there; HOW do you lower the fear level? There are almost an unlimited supply of monsters as well, so how is it done?