[DL] Classic DL Character Generator (DLCGP)

Hi folks!

It's been a while, and college has had me a bit tied up. However, it's
almost summer now which means some free time. I'm Thinking about upgrading
the DLCGP to VB.net still, and wondered if it would still get any use. :)

Before I did that though, I'd like to find out what people felt was still
missing from the program. I haven't played in a while, so am a bit rusty on
the specifics. I think I had had 95% of the problems worked out, and it was
just a couple of things that needed to be added to get it close to
complete-complete.

Tom
DLCGP Code Dude. :)