[HoE] Re: Deadlands '98 (was Alternate Setting Thoughts)

	Okay, I'm actually gonna start working on this is my spare time.
(IF I can find any spare time.) One of the first things on my mind is:
What form would Los Diablos take in 1998? I don't feel like the 1876 form
would really be valid anymore.
	The one thought I had, a phantom motorcycle gang, while it feels
vaguely appropriate, it's not very original. So, anyone got any ideas? (I
may not use them, but they might just get the creative impusles flowing
here.)

| John Higginbotham                 |	"I want to stand                  |
| jahiggin@starlink.com             |	On my own two feet                |
| john.higginbotham@na.manpower.com |	And never                         |
|                                   |	Touch the ground"                 |
| Phoenix, Arizona, USA             |    		- Echo Brahe      |