[HoE] Junkers

You know, I don't get you guys saying that there aren't enough powers.
Sure, there are only three, but that's about half of all the possible
powers they could have anyway. The only powers they didn't include are
VEHICLE, ARMOR, BOOST, and HEAL.
I've personally figured out how to use the rules to build everything
from automated sentry guns to scroungin 'bots to force domes.
The only thing they forgot that I really need is the mod list for
Defensive Bonuses and bonuses to hit. I'm guessing that its +10% for a
+1 and a +25% for a +2 right now, because that's what works with the
stats for the Junkgun and Chainsword.
I think people are forgetting that the Mad Scientists were forced to
wing it until S&R came out, and that there weren't any clear rules for
vehicle combat until than either.