Re: [HoE] The Amish...?

>        Ny $.02 worth of input...
>        I could see the entrance to an Amish farm lined with
Throckmorton's
>troops, all chained to a fence, cuz thye under estimated the litte
>"Pacifists."  Plus, if a community of Amish decided to start out into
the
>Wasted West, I think one or two of them would pick up some skills,
knowing
>about the violence in the land....
>
>        My Rules for Amish would be the following:
>
>        All PC Amish are Blessed..
>        All must take the Pacifist Hindarence (any level)
>        All take "The Old Ways" Oath

   I would definatly tack on "All thumbs", take Pacifist to it's
*highest* level, and anyone who klings to the "old ways" should take
intolerance(non-Amish) at some level.   I would also keep in mind that
they would be as rare, if not more so, than Blessed(IMO) because they
are more peious(sp?) than anyone and yet they still wound up in
Armageddon with the rest of us- those that *did* survive I imagine would
be just as mad at the Big Guy(tm) as the rest of us.

-Damon "Finally got my HoE" Harper
 "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still
  believe that people are really good at heart."
		                        -Anne Frank