[HoE] New VOTWW Hindrance

Greetings,

    Here's a VOTWW hindrance that I'm giving one of my players. Thought everyone might enjoy it.

Radiation Intolerance:

Due to your fair skin/appendectomy/dislike of Dr. Pepper/evil mutie curse/whatever, and a bit of background radiation already soaked up, you have a -2 penalty to all Vigor rolls to resist radiation damage. You don't have rad sickness yet, but you're getting there. You sunburn a bit easier than most folks too.

Any comments, suggestions, and flames are welcome.

Thanks,
James "It's almost ready, dagnabit!" Cook